Guest Blog By: Natalie Jones
The COVID-19 pandemic has made life and the world, in general, a lot more difficult to navigate. For this reason, it may seem prudent to hold off on any major decisions, such as selling your home. In fact, it can even be argued that doing so is just not possible at this time with widespread social distancing rules in place. But the obvious challenges of selling in a pandemic are not at all insurmountable and may even be worth tackling head-on.
Consider This First
Despite the current recession, the housing market continues to show growth.
- Despite a decline in March and April, the U.S. housing market is proving resilient.
- If it felt iffy to sell in the spring, note the Las Vegas real estate market is heating up.
- Batchelor | Hanna Group is prepared to guide you through the pandemic selling process.
Once You’re Ready
Realtors, buyers, and sellers alike have been forced to adjust to a new normal.
- Be prepared for virtual tours and online showings to help you close the deal.
- Remote real estate closings have become commonplace.
The Requisite Prep
Despite the changes in the way homes are bought and sold, you must devote time, effort, and even expense to prepare your property.
- By addressing home repairs now, you’re fixing it to sell.
- Prepping your home for staging still plays a huge part in getting your home sold.
- Simply cleaning your home can already make it show-ready.
- A new paint job could increase your home’s value.
The Tech to Make It All Happen
It’s relatively easy to make use of cutting-edge tools and resources to show your listing while keeping safe to boot.
- Use reliable equipment when taking photos and creating videos of your home.
- Making use of a good walkthrough software can surely bring your house to life.
- If you want something more interactive and personal, you can schedule live-chat tours.
- The trick is to stay flexible as you market and list your home
Don’t be afraid to rely on your real estate professional at The Batchelor/Hanna Group to go over with you all the ways they can help you protect your home and your family during these challenging times!